A fun, fully inclusive, yet challenging event for teams of 4 (2 x F, 2 x M)
A fun, fully inclusive, yet challenging team event!
About this Event:
The CROSSFIT VOLENTIA ''SPRING QUAD SQUAD 2020''
Create your team of 4 (2 x Female, 2 x Male) and get signed up for a great day of fitness here at CrossFit Volentia!
- 4 Fully inclusive, challenging WODS for every team.
- Brand new WOD layout, expect lots of exciting new challenges!
- Updated WODS means each athlete will get more time on the floor!
- Great prizes for podium finishers and trophies to take back to your box
- Food and refreshments available on the day
- Free for spectators
- Profession photos from Ellen Bebbington Photography.
- We ALWAYS run on time so no need to worry if you'll make it home for Sunday dinner or not!
- This is an inclusive competition accessible to all levels.
- You will need a good understanding of fundamental functional movements including; weightlifting, gymnastics, kettlebell, dumbbell and bodyweight movements, including full depth squats (hip crease below knee) but other than that all are welcome. Scaling options will be available if needed.
- Expect fun, challenging and accessible WODS on the day.
Once registered please relax and start training with your team! We will be in touch closer to the event to request team information and send you more details regarding the day.
We hope to see you here in March!